Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I wanna quit...

Sorry for not posting up my stuffs.. I thought I wouldn't sign-in today and I just posted up a simple stuff.. I'm so tired. Just came back from de club meeting or it can considerd as Annual General Meeting(AGM) of H2O.. I'm so regret about resgistering this club. Not because I don't like to swim. I love swimming. But I just feel that it wasted my 40 bucks for de swimming session. Because of this 40 bucks I couldn't get a well meal.. Have to safe money.. I've asked one of de AJK, he told me that there's no much more activities beside go to swimming... I wanna quit!!
I've been chosen to be one of the AJK. That's not proud at all.. Went outside there to draw a dolphin and ask others to bote for the director of publication. It got 5 person have been chosen. I get de 3rd highest but the director of publication only needs 2 assistant.. Then I have to be sifted out to de stupid AJK. Have a meeting at tmr 6-6:30p.m.. Cause AJK have to organize de ice breaking.. I gave an excuse for not present to de ice breaking. I told them I'll be back on this Sat.. They changed to next Saturday.. Ha.. but that day I really have to go back.. So I gave this excuse again.. Afterall.. I no need to attend the Ice Breaking...
The most irritating.. sUckss MSN couldn't connect again.. Everytime I signed out is because the connection problem.. just went out for 1 and a half hour but disconnected! Shit MSN!!
I was alone just now.. Adeline is not feeling well so I have to go there alone..
I wanna quit!!!

No comments: