Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hi bloggie.

Finally.

I've graduated.

If I would have to list down things that I feel regret the most, one of them will be 'I did not manage to take a group picture with my graduates friends.'

Don't ask why. It saddens me whenever it crosses my mind.

So in love with the weather this morning. It was drizzling outside when I woke up, or I should say 'jumped up' from my bed.

I've taken a few photos while I was on the way to work. Unable to post 'em up yet.

...Hm...
.

.

.

I.am.Blue...

5 comments:

Ssk said...

GHOSTT~~!!!!!!!

刘昱品-lauyupin said...

eh..how u manage to curve the photo's edge??very nice eh..

epin said...

shella is always gd in computer stuff...

epin said...

shella is always gd in computer stuff...

刘昱品-lauyupin said...

epin:i don wan this answer la jor...