Wednesday, July 15, 2009

just to raise ur lips edge. =)

Harlo baby! =D

I know u're feeling upset these few days due to several reasons and tension.
Hm..
I'm sorry about fighting with you for the past few days and erm.. sorry for things that I've made you worried and brought you down.

Don't worry baby,
I'll be coming back tomorrow~~
get ready to be cheered alright?

We're going to talk a lot before sleep;
We're going to do many stupid things;
I'm gonna yell for Indo Mee @ 2am;
and...
remember wat u promised me?
the Al Nainas~ nas~ nas~ nas.... yeah!

Put away everything first and take a good sleep!
Tomorrow will be a new beginning =)

I love you and miss you so much!
muah muah muah!

2 comments:

shella said...

FUCK THIS ENTRY!!!

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.