Monday, August 14, 2006

Things changing; heart aching...

After that incident, when I'm not satisfy with something, the mind will automatically connect with the conversaion. The conversation that hurt me, the 3rd-time conversation that seriously made my heart into pieces...
The siatuation's like rewind to the past. I'm sad when I'm alone; I feel like crying when I'm driving alone... Like I told boy, I'm unhappy.
I knew I release my temper on him these few days but I don't really mean it.. Maybe I meant to do that after that incident, but, is that wrong??
What if you were me?
He did not find me for the whole day until I called to him; he's with his friend; he said he just woke up; he said he just went to find his fren after woke up; he said he went for lunch before he met his fren..
I feel like our relationship is changing.. Not to say it's full of lies.. But.. there's something wrong between us...
I've lost my confidence towards him and myself. I'm expecting the unexpected although I said I was making the least expectation...


Laksa...
...Urs and mine...
......Let's go for a movie...
..Pretty gal...
....I promise...
........Remember to delete our conversation
.....if you let me see you
.then i'll promise i'll delete it..
....faster! I wanna see you...
...webcam...webcam...webcam...
.....come to my house...
..we spend an afternoon together...
Ray, could you mend my heart?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl.......
i m really very sorry.......
i knw i hurt u. n i knw it will take a long time for us to get it over. i knw i've let u down.i knw i lost ur thrust.
but i will do my best, to gain back ur confidence. do my best to gain ur luv again. i love u and i will make it possible.
i hope u knw how much i love u and i wont make ur heart break again!