Monday, February 13, 2006

Sexy panty rOse @>--

Guess it's de only valentine's present I recieved this year. Lolz, thanks ya Foo.. Haha..
That day mentioned about 'how long we knew each other' with Tamm. Well, 10 years. 10 YEARS man!! So long d.. Friends are my main supporter, always.. =)
So good, so envy... When only I can have that kind of condition? You can keep your beloved deep in your heart and.. hmm.. overall, you are happy. Look at me.. I'm still the same. I miss what I felt last time. That kind of mood. Never worry about things would change. But now.. I'm just.. sigh.. I should stay happy isn't it? I have a bf too.. But.. Seems like don't have too.. Sigh....
Valentine's day in around the corner. If I'm in Pg, maybe I will give a lil hope on him. But now Im far away from him so I never expect what can I get from him. I dont mean present or something else. Just, that kind of sincere.. If I get it sure I'll be very happy. but really, never expect much... Luckily 14th Feb is also S10's day.. Lolz.. S10's day.. It's a great time to set it on 14th Feb... Those who are single still have friends around wert... :) that's great. I still have my friends...

No comments: