Saturday, February 25, 2006

Exhausted!!

Yesterday we were at Xtract and just now we were at Pure Bar. Xtract was fun. Well, at least I had fun there. I'm disappointed on myself these 2 days. It was like I'd runaway from the intellect. Was that my personality? Hopefully it wasn't. Really really...
'Pretty faces but rotten core'. I felt guilty when I read that. I just dont wanna have a rotten core. I just wanna get rid of that.
Got Alen's call when I was napping yesterday. He asked me not to go to KL and stop eating chicken cause the Bird Flu is here again. I'm so happy and glad that he concerned me. After that, Alex called me. I was told the same thing. AND after that, mum called me... Yea right, you couldn't believe that three of them actually told me the same thing! Exactly the same balz...!! Though mum called me this morning.
My eyes are going to shut down. Kinda tired balz.. My legs are aching.. Aiks...
zZzz......

No comments: