Monday, February 20, 2006

Cry no more...

I realized something these days. Perhaps I could say, since broke up with him I realized that I wasn't crying because of him anymore. Like I said, I cried because I felt lonely, that's all. I don't feel like smiling or be insane most of the time. I mean when I'm back here. When someone mentioned about him, I don't have any kind of feeling that asking WHY but just feel like... Erm.. Is it I'm hating this guy? I dont know. I dont wanna hate him but I don't feel like talking about him or to him nicely. Not at all...
Maybe some of them still think that I might have the next time to get back with him. Ha, ha.. Please.. NO. Maybe this time I've learned to say NO. Let me tell you. If one day I go back there and you have that kind of feeling to me. Dont ever think that you wanna get back with me anymore. There's no chance. Maybe I'm too confidence. Whatever it is! I just dare to say that. 'Cause you are that selfish; 'cause you never think about how I would feel. You pushed me down when I was about to stand up and now I've to stand up again by my own. Listen, all by my own! Without your helping. You just know what you wanna do when how you feel and you just know how guilty you are when you did those things to me. Fuck you bloody arsehole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea..happy to hear that..that's what i wish to see for long time ago, here u are. lolz