Sunday, January 15, 2006

I shouldn't hold tide...

I've said everything that I wanna say... No matter how I express my sadness to my friends, the fact is still the same. It won't change. Heartache while listening to "Ai Mei". I never observe the lyrics properly. When I realized what it really means I fell in love to de lyrics especially the chorus part... But... this is the previous thing that happened between both of us. It's a past. No longer exist..
There's a few time, I really wanted to tell him that I miss him. Eventually I didn't do so... Sometimes, keeping something that you wish to say is happier than you say it out. 'Cause maybe u'll get a respond that disappointed you... So, rather keep it.
Oh shit.. why huh? why de tears like wanna drop? So many people are here.. I was listening that korean song, better turn to another happening song...
Souldn't hold you tide.. But still, I miss you; and still, I love you. So I'll let you go, let you free...

No comments: